Friday, April 8

A sophisticated, welcoming living room

So. Ms. Peller (fictional) is proving to be  quite time consuming. I deemed this morning a no school work zone. And while I don't have much to say, since my week has been spent scrolling through the Hancock and Moore website (and many many others, I have to see every option before making a decision...time consuming), I do have a few images to share with you.

 I just realized that I specified that tortoiseshell end table for my client. LOVE it. I must be on to something or just very vulnerable darkrooms with sexy pieces.
I love the shape of those built-ins...and the cerulean blue velvet chairs, chesterfield sofa....
And lastly, a beautiful, collected, corner of what I am sure is a stunning room.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails