Tuesday, March 22

Farrow and Ball: The Art of Color

I used my french press for the first time ever this morning, yum. The caffeine is making me sweat but also making me write a post for y'all (if any of you are still out there...if you build it, they will come...anyone?). My mom found the striped headboards with light fixtures conveniently built-in in my Farrow & Ball book and I just wanted to share the red stripe love. I want to build those somewhere so badly. Enchanting. But how about those stripes in the bathroom below? Equally wowing I would say and look at the wood casing around the tub. Nothing like a soak with the ancestors.
 And lastly, red lacquered fireplace mantle and what looks like a black slate fireplace surround. It's on fire. Put a star next to it for my dream home. Oh, and the federal mirror. Good stuff.
And this is where it all came from.

1 comment:

allie said...

1. LOVE THAT BOOK, want to see more asap :)
2. when olivia grows older, we can totally make those headboards for her room- sound good? YAY i love already having a game plan :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails