Friday, June 3

Our House: Kitchen Tour

I'm back with some pictures of our kitchen. I think that the pictures say it all....
"Decorative" drop ceiling installed in the 80's...
...lavender and green, lavender and green, lavender and green....

Below is one of the reasons why I am in love with this house. So many of the original architectural features are still here, like the butlers pantry that still has the original upper cabinets. I love nooks, and some creaky floors, and original moldings. Wait till I get  a picture of the dining room doors. SWOON.

I have today off to catch up on errands and a delightful lunch with Justine, Ethan and my mother-in-law! Hopefully, I'll snag the pictures of the lake house off of Nate's camera and have those for y'all on Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails