Thursday, March 25

I can't get that fabric out of my mind.

From this chair.
In the back of my mind there was in inkling that French General had antique-looking beautiful fabrics. So I went on over and here are some that I found and love.


Some of my favorite ones were discontinued, so why tempt m I ask you French General? In addition to the beautiful linens they have some ready made items.
The website says the Louisiana bag is "perfect for knitters, crafters, and readers." Though I will admit my knitting days only lasted until my scarf was about an inch and a half long. This book would be right up my alley.
It makes me want a home with acreage where we can take our meals outside on a loooong  table covered in beautiful linens, with lanterns and lights hanging in the trees. ahh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails