This has been such an exciting week!
1) Yesterday was my birthday...23 years old.
2) Yesterday I finished sewing my first drapery panel (picture to come once hubs hangs it (tonight)).
3) TODAY we get our wedding album!
4) I met with a friend and I am going to help design their master bedroom.
5) Tomorrow I am going to stop at Tony's Fabric outlet on I-85 on the way to spend time with my parents. Ahh, what a beautiful place. All the fabrics are 6$ a yard.
6) Saturday is wedding dress shopping day for a dear friend!
I will post pretty pictures tonight!
Until then check out these beautiful, bold and unexpected striped roman shades posted by Laura Casey.
1 week ago