Wednesday, February 10

Paper. Yum.

I love paper. Today I went to Paper Source to buy paper for resumes and I spent 30 minutes looking at letterpress cards, oooing over the rainbow of colors, dreaming of witty and colorful business cards. I forgot how many cute cards they carried! Unfortunately, I could not buy them all *sigh.* But I did get one birthday card and a v-day card for hubs. One of my favorite parts about our wedding was ours stationery. We had them done by the ladies at Pearl & Marmalade and LOVED the letterpress.




The yellow in real life is more golden than yellow (like the save the date). But you get the idea. Below is a card I saw today that made me giggle because Nate actually read them, and liked it.


The inside says "Eternally Yours." From Seltzer Goods available at Paper Source.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a totally random reader, found your blog online, love everything about it and you. Forget Nate for the weekend and be my Valentine.
- Jim

Related Posts with Thumbnails